JOIN US NOW
MEMBERSHIPS START AT $10 A MONTH!
OPENED DEC 17th in 2018
Please note we are extending staffed hours on
Saturday beginning July 11th 8am-3pm
We have missed seeing you all during this difficult time, and are excited to say that we REOPENED JUNE 1st at 6am!!
Please acknowledge we will be following CDC and government guidelines to do the best we can to help keep you safe.
We care about your safety, and in order to help our members feel safe we will be open by staffed hours ONLY. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding during these
temporary non 24/7, operating hours.
Mon.-Thurs. 6am-9pm Fri.6am-7pm Sat.& Sun. 10am-3pm
It is required that all members practice social distancing and stay 6ft apart.
• It is required you wash your hands before working out in the facility.
• It is required you sanitize your equipment before and after use with the sanitizing supplies provided.
• If you feel sick or have a fever of 100.4 or greater, please stay home. Employees are required to do the same.
• Mon. Wed. and Fri. from 9am-10am we prefer only the members that feel they are part of the “at risk” population to utilize the facility during that time.
• Please be aware that some cardio equipment can not be used to enable the required 6ft social distancing guideline.
• The vending machine cannot be used due to government restrictions. The water fountain is provided to refill water bottles only.
• If you use the showers, please inform the front desk staff so they can properly sanitize the area afterwards.
• Group Classes are TEMPORARILY on hold in order to properly follow government guidelines of social distancing and sanitation.
• Face masks will be available for visitors upon request. It is recommended you wear a face mask while in the facility, unless you feel it proposes a threat to your health or safety.
• We enjoy seeing you, but recommend that if you do not feel safe, please stay home.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation while we work together to do our very best in following the mandates to keep you healthy.
We care about you and your journey to good health!!
As always, please reach out if you have questions or concerns.
THANK YOU FOR VOTING US BEST PLACE IN THE BUSINESS BEST PLACE TO EXERCISE!!
WE APPRECIATE OUR MEMBERS!!
Good Health is a journey not a destination!
Our goal is to help members feel comfortable, no matter where they are starting in their fitness journey.
Everyone receives a free orientation led by our certified trainer, so you can
learn about the facility and equipment based on your desires.
Functional training classes with Synrgy machine included!
Join in on one of our 30min small group classes to get the most out of your workout!
Our educated staff is dedicated to help members feel their best. We are here to
welcome and encourage you!
Come meet our staff and get started today!
Everyone Deserves Good Health!
We embrace that everyone is on a different level in their fitness, and Good Health Fitness is here to accept you where
you are in your journey!
With 50 pieces of cardio equipment, selectorized machines, a 30min circuit, Synrgy/functional training area, free weights, and our G.H. Lounge there
is something for everyone to be apart of at Good Health Fitness.
Our G.H. Lounge included with the G.H. Express membership offers tanning, Beauty Angel Toning machine, massage chairs, and hydro massage beds, so you can relax and unwind after a workout.
We are located off North Main Street in Nicholasville, behind Goodwill
at 156 Imperial Way.
Contact us, like us on Facebook, or explore our website for more details.
GOOD HEALTH FITNESS NOW OPEN!!
ALL FITNESS LEVELS WELCOME.
FAST. EFFECTIVE. EASY. FUN.
That describes our 30min circuit.
With simple machines, a light to tell you when to change stations, and guidance of our staff, you are sure to get a good workout.
The circuit is designed to increase fat burn by performing weights and cardio in an interval style workout.
This circuit is designed for ALL FITNESS LEVELS.
Good Health Fitness In the Making
Our Parking Lot is Finished!!
Come take a tour of the facility and let us help you get started with your fitness journey!!
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.