MEMBERSHIPS START AT $10 A MONTH!
OPENED DEC 17th in 2018
Holiday Staffed Hours:
Fri. New Years Day 6am-3pm
24/7 ACCESS TO MEMBERS
WE HAVE RESUMED 24/7 ACCESS!!
Members can stop in during staffed hours to pick up their key fob for 24/7 access. Each member must be present to pick up their personal key fob and sign a waiver.
Due to government mandates, masks are required while in the facility beginning Nov. 20th.
Thank you for your cooperation and support as we do our BEST to help you continue your journey to GOOD HEALTH!!
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!!
Please acknowledge we are following CDC and government guidelines to do the best we can to help keep you safe.
It is required that all members practice social distancing and stay 6ft apart.
• It is required you wash your hands before working out in the facility.
• It is required you sanitize your equipment before and after use with the sanitizing supplies provided.
• If you feel sick or have a fever of 100.4 or greater, please stay home. Employees are required to do the same.
• Mon. Wed. and Fri. from 9am-10am we prefer only the members that feel they are part of the “at risk” population to utilize the facility during that time.
• Please be aware that some cardio equipment can not be used to enable the required 6ft social distancing guideline.
• The vending machine cannot be used due to government restrictions. The water fountain is provided to refill water bottles only.
• If you use the showers, please inform the front desk staff so they can properly sanitize the area afterwards.
• Group Classes are TEMPORARILY on hold in order to properly follow government guidelines of social distancing and sanitation.
• Face masks will be available for visitors.
• We enjoy seeing you, but recommend that if you do not feel safe, please stay home.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation while we work together to do our very best in following the mandates to keep you healthy.
We care about you and your journey to good health!!
As always, please reach out if you have questions or concerns.
Good Health is a journey not a destination!
Our goal is to help members feel comfortable, no matter where they are starting in their fitness journey.
Everyone receives a free orientation led by our certified trainer, so you can
learn about the facility and equipment based on your desires.
Functional training classes with Synrgy machine included!
Join in on one of our 30min small group classes to get the most out of your workout!
Our educated staff is dedicated to help members feel their best. We are here to
welcome and encourage you!
Come meet our staff and get started today!
Everyone Deserves Good Health!
We embrace that everyone is on a different level in their fitness, and Good Health Fitness is here to accept you where
you are in your journey!
With 50 pieces of cardio equipment, selectorized machines, a 30min circuit, Synrgy/functional training area, free weights, and our G.H. Lounge there
is something for everyone to be apart of at Good Health Fitness.
Our G.H. Lounge included with the G.H. Express membership offers tanning, Beauty Angel Toning machine, massage chairs, and hydro massage beds, so you can relax and unwind after a workout.
We are located off North Main Street in Nicholasville, behind Goodwill
at 156 Imperial Way.
Contact us, like us on Facebook, or explore our website for more details.
GOOD HEALTH FITNESS NOW OPEN!!
ALL FITNESS LEVELS WELCOME.
FAST. EFFECTIVE. EASY. FUN.
That describes our 30min circuit.
With simple machines, a light to tell you when to change stations, and guidance of our staff, you are sure to get a good workout.
The circuit is designed to increase fat burn by performing weights and cardio in an interval style workout.
This circuit is designed for ALL FITNESS LEVELS.
Good Health Fitness In the Making
Our Parking Lot is Finished!!
Come take a tour of the facility and let us help you get started with your fitness journey!!